Get a Brief Idea of the UF Technology and Systems
In water treatment, ultrafiltration or UF is a type of membrane filtrating technique where an external hydrostatic pressure forces the liquid against the placed semi-permeable membrane. This placed membrane helps remove micro-organisms, bacteria, and other particulate material from the liquid that affects the liquid’s color, odor, and tastes. Hinada is the leading uf membrane manufacturers use hollow fibers to manufacture that allows a water flow in either side of the shell. Get a Brief Idea of the UF Technology and UF Systems as below.
Advantages at a glance
There are more than one advantages of using ultrafiltration equipment for their versatile features and efficient working capacities.
- The used membranes allow the separation of various types of impurities, according to the system in use.
- By using UF technology, separation is possible at low pressures by removing colloids effectively.
- UF technology is highly advantageous for applications involving temperature-sensitive liquids in their work, the temperature arranges: 5—45 degree
- The systems having UF technologies are compact and simple to use. Operating and shutting the systems is highly convenient and fully automatically.
Types of UF Systems
There are many variants of machines available that are suitable for multiple functioning. The specifications and working capacities differ with the pieces of equipment. For this, there is a distinct system for varied applications. Take a glance to know more.
- Potable: The potable water treatment plant is a well-functioning system featuring ultrafiltration that helps in the efficient filtering of river water, underground lake water and other sources of water that are a part of the drinking water.
- Hand-operated: The hand-operated water treatment systems are an example of the portable water treatment plant built compactly. These are ideal for site installation and in remote locations to filter the colloidal particles from water.
- Drinking water system: The energy-saving and back-washable UF Technology for drinking water system effectively makes water suitable for drinking purpose. The system utilizes the trans-membrane pressure in removing organic and inorganic molecules from water.
- River water plant: The river water ultrafiltration plants remove the colloidal matters and every other organic and inorganic polymeric molecule from the river water, making it suitable for usage.
- Industrial UF plant: The industrial UF plants are widely used in water production corporations and factories to treat the drinking water. In this field, there are multiple applications of the plants based on the working capabilities like wastewater or sewage treatment, RO-System pre-treatment, surface water clarification and many more.
Reading the above will help you get an approximate idea of the types and ways of working of UF water plants. There are more to their working capabilities and uses that make them an important part of many applications, further information, please contact with Hinada probably get a surprising satisfied answer.