Hinada is the professional and leading manufacturer of UF System for drinking water application, and of course, UF systems for water treatment purposes that fit the needs of different industries and application such as chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing, food and beverage processing, mining and wastewater treatment…etc.
The Video of 2000m3/day UF System City Water Purification as below:
This 2000m3/day UF System City Water Purification is for treating the River water, the treatment process is: Silicon Sand /Activated Carbon Filter——–Cartridge Filter———-UF System—–UV Disinfection. The permeate apply to citizen drinking or daily house-hold purpose.
Why we need to choose UF System for drinking water?
Compare with Conventional Multi-media filter which removed approximately 10 micron or larger of matter, silicon sand need to replace it every 1–2 years.
Ultrafiltration (UF) membranes systems are more reliable, the advantages of UF as below:
- Has very good and stable output water quality.
- Low Investment if the TDS not high and turbidity not high
- Energy saving, UF Membrane normally has low pressure operation.
- Ultrafiltration membrane pore size ranges from 0.01 to 0.10 micron, In addition to superior turbidity removal, UF membranes efficiently remove bacteria and most viruses
- Ultrafiltration System has automatical running(one-touch screen auto filtration), Occasionally back washed and air scoured to boost performance and removing the fouling layer to extend operating life
What is Ultrafiltration (UF) Plant and its importance?
Most regions or countries around the world utilize ultrafiltration plants to maintain sufficient preservation of clean water for public consumption or citizen daily usage. The water filtration efficiency achieved by UF systems are around 250 times greater than conventional media filtration systems. These plants are also very suitable to many industries that require ultra-pure water pushed out from these factories or river or underground well water. The ultrafiltration membranes used in these plants are enforced to lower turbidity, or utilize as pretreatment to maintain the effectiveness of your reverse osmosis membrane. These plants are generally considered to be of low cost, easy to operate, carry no contaminate residue, and have considerably high recovery ratio, the recovery rate can be reach 90%
Hinada is the leading manufacturer of UF Membrane and UF System, and we also provide the truly integrated solution to water and wastewater project, from designation, supplying, installation support and commissioning to training.
Any questions just let us know.