Submerged PVDF MBR Membrane
---Reinforced Hollow fibers
Our membrane bioreactor (MBR) is very high quality and low price, which is combination of a membrane process like microfiltration or ultrafiltration with a suspended growth bioreactor, and is now widely used for municipal and industrial wastewater treatment
* Lower energy costs, reinforced hollow fibers
* High quality effluent
* Lower footprint ( space)
* High flow rate, easy cleaning and operation.
Size (LxWxH, mm): 571 × 45 ×1100
Membrane area (m2): 10
Hollow fibers inside and outside diameter (mm): 1.0 / 2.2
Design Flux (L / h): 150-200
Working pressure (KPa): 10-50
Operating temperature (° C): 5-45
Work PH: 1-10
Hollow fibers: reinforced PVDF
MBR Membrane is widely use for industrial and sewage waste water treatment.
Service & Packaging:
* Hinada is the professional membrane bioreactor manufacturer, we can offer according to client requirement.
* Hinada can offer the completely intergerated MBR System according to client project.
* More details please send our your inquiries.