Industrial RO System
Industrial reverse osmosis (RO) systems offer a cost-effective and sustainable solution for water, wastewater and reuse applications. The most important factor in treating industrial wastewater with Reverse Osmosis (RO) is the pretreatment that protects the membrane against organic fouling, mineral scaling, and chemical degradation.
Industrial RO Plants:
* We offer a wide range of industrial reverse osmosis plants, according to We need for tap water, brackish water & sea water application. The production range starts from 100 LPH (Liter per hour) to 100 M3 per hour for 400 IBS to 45,000 TDS and reduce TDS @ 90-99% .
* All our industrial RO water system for reverse osmosis plants are carefully customized and configured to suit the individual requirement of the output water, which varies from normal drinking application to the specific usage, such as food Processing, pharmaceuticals and boiler feeding requirement. This is done through an in depth and complete chemical analysis of the feed water available to us in specific location
* Reverse Osmosis has gained wide acceptance and popularity due to its simple operation and the ability to withstand variations in feed water quality
Industrial RO System Includes:
* Feed Water Pump
* Pretreatment Filter (according to your water anlysis report choose the Multi-media filter,Activated carbon filter,soften system )
* PH Dosing system
* Cartridge filter
* CIP Clean System
* High pressue pump
* RO Membrane
Scope of our Offer:
* Process design of the whole treatment system.
* Supply the completely RO Plant.
* Installation service.
* After-sales service
HINADA is a professional manufacturer of water treatment membranes and water treatment equipment, we provide customize service for customers according to project requirement, and any wastewater treatment plant design, install solutions and technical support.